– is composed of Rockwool fibres and has a classification temperature of 850°C. It has a low dust level when cut and it is easily pressed giving low tool wear. Providing a good definition to the finished piece, with enough mechanical strength to aid handling or installation, even on the thinner materials.
– is composed of wollastonite fibres and has a classification temperature of 1100°C. This millboard has a very good tracking index making it ideal protection against electrical arcs. As with all millboards it can be used for burner, boiler and dryer gaskets.
– exhibits the same properties as standard high temperature millboards. By blending together different fibres, binders and additives, creating a millboard that has a high tensile strength and can resist or contain heat up to 1200°C.
– is a brand new formulation, designed with performance and low cost in mind. It has been specially formulated for the gasket cutting market. Other applications well suited are furnace construction, steel and smelting, non-ferrous, electrical, thermal, chemical, pharmaceutical, aeronautical, automotive and naval applications.
– is a calcium silicate based rigid board. It has a hydrophobic treatment and is ideal within the induction furnace environment. Combinig its high mechanical strength, the ability to ‘bend’ to the required profile and the unique 2m x 1m format make it the only choice for this application. AD1200 is extensively used for centrifugal spin casting.